Carousel WordPress Plugin
This plugin was commissioned by a client. The code base for the carousel came from a Cnet who generously provide an Open Source MIT license. Please use the comments to make suggestions for updated versions, or contact me directly.[carousel name=’wpcarousel’]
- Download plugin
- Use WordPress Plugin installer, or:
- Unzip to local directory
- Upload to your plugins directory
- On WordPress administrative panel, go to ‘Carousel’ tool group and create a new carousel, and enter data as indicated.
- In a post or page, insert the short code , with the name of your carousel inserted in place of NAME, or
- if you prefer to insert inside a template you can call the carousel using the following php code:
<?php print do_shortcode("[carousel name='NAME'["); ?>
If you like this plugin, please give this page, or this site a shout out on Digg, Twitter, thumbs-up on StumbleUpon, or whatever you use. Thanks.